Eligibility of Admission to B.Tech
Eligibility of Admission to M.Tech.
- Merit Rank -candidates having Engineering ‘General Merit Rank’ (GMR) in WBJEE -2019
- Age - Candidate must be 17 years of age or above as on 31.12.2019.
- Educational Qualification - Candidates must pass Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or equivalent examination from a recognized) Council/Board in regular class mode with
I. Individual pass marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and II. Minimum of 45% marks in the above subjects taken together (40% for SC/ST/ PwD/OBC-A/OBC-B Candidates) as well as pass in English with a minimum of 30% marks (for all categories of candidates) in the said qualifying examination.
- Valid GATE(Graduate Apptitude Test) score card.
- Valid PGET(Post Graduate Entrance Test conducted by MAKAUT,WB) score card.
- B.Tech. marks.