Dr. Atreyee Biswas
M. Sc from Rajabazar Science College
West Bengal University of Technology,
Research Area: Cosmology,Quantum Mechanics
About Dr. Atreyee Biswas
Obtained M.Sc in Applied mathematics from Calcutta University. Worked as a lecturer in Ramkrishna Sarada Mission Vivekananda Vidyabhaban before joining WBUT. Pursuing Ph.D from Jadavpur University. Area of research interest is Cosmology.Specifically doing research on evolution of different horizons with the expansion of universe in the context of non-equilibrium thermodynamics.Previously worked on quantum mechanical problems in the context of Supersymmmetry and PT symmetry at Indian statistical Institute.
1. Attended “Workshop on Cosmology” held in University
of Delhi during 28/01/2014 to 02/02/2013 .
2. Attended "Autumn School of Cosmology " held at BITS,
Pilani from 5th to 15th November,2013.
3. Attended “Topical Conference on Gravity and Cosmology”
at Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics on 13/12/2013
List of Publications
- Subenoy Chakraborty,Atreyee Biswas, Universe bounded by apparent horizon: an irreversible thermodynamic prescription,Astrophysics and Space Science,343(2013)395-399, 2013
- Subenoy Chakraborty,Atreyee Biswas, Universe bounded by event horizon: a non-equilibrium thermodynamic prescription,Astrophysics and Space Science,343(2013)791-794, 2013
- S.Chakraborty,A.Biswas, Interacting dark fluid in the universe bounded by event horizon: A non-equilibrium prescription,General Relativity and Gravitation, 46 (2014) 1762, 2013
- B.Midya, A.Biswas,B.Roy, Coherent state of a nonlinear oscillator and its revival dynamics,Physica Scripta, 79 (2009) 065003, 2009
- A.Biswas,B.Roy, Coherent state of the effective mass harmonic oscillator,Mod.Phys.Lett.A, 24(2009)1343-1353, 2009
List of Publications
- Atreyee Biswas, Interacting dark fluid in the universe bounded by event horizon:A non-equilibrium prescription,Presented in “National Conference on Emerging Trends in Physics of Fluids & Solids (NCETPFS-2014)” held during March 06 – 07, 2014 at Jadavpur University., 2014
- Atreyee Biswas, Interacting dark fluid in the universe bounded by event horizon: A non-equilibrium prescription,Presented a poster in the ”32nd Meeting of Astronomical Society of India ” held during March 20-22, 2014 at IISER,Mohali, 2014
- Atreyee Biswas, Irreversible Thermodynamics of the Universe with Interacting Modified Chaplygin Gas as Dark energy,Presented in International Conference on Current Developments in Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences (ICCDMMS-2014) organized by Calcutta Mathematical Soceity, 2014
- Atreyee Biswas, Exactly Solvable Quantum Mechanical Potentials Associated with Romanovski Polynomials,2012 IACST Coimbatore Conferences,IPCSIT vol.28(2012)72-81 ©(2012)IACSIT Press Singapore, 2012